You Power Yoga – become your most powerful, energetic, loving self.
At You Power Yoga, we:
- Practice warm (not hot) flow-based yoga. Some classes are held in an 85 degree studio (but we adjust lower on hot days); some classes are taught at normal room temperature. Non-heated classes: Aerial, Meditation, Gentle, Restorative, Yin. 85-degree classes: Beginner, All Levels, Power.
- Use eclectic playlists to move through the practice with energy to spare.
- Honor the unique power, energy, and love of each person who practices here.
- See yoga as a powerful source of personal change that benefits those around us.
- Approach yoga with wonder, with respect for each practitioner’s ability du jour, and always with a sense of humor.
At You Power Yoga, you:
- Can be confident in the teaching offered by our certified instructors. We don’t just demonstrate; we instruct.
- Will be greeted warmly and treated with respect, regardless of your yoga experience or lack thereof.
- Will feel comfortable in our casual, friendly environment.
- Can trust our knowledgeable, experienced instructors who truly care about helping to deepen your yoga journey – mind, body, and spirit.
- Will see yourself becoming more compassionate and accepting toward yourself and others.
- Will grow stronger, more flexible, and more peaceful with each class you attend.
So grab a mat (we have them, if you don’t), and join the fun!