What You Should Know
- You do not need to be flexible to begin yoga. Yoga is a great way to increase your flexibility – it will happen!
- You do not need to be “in shape” to begin yoga. The practice of yoga will increase your strength and endurance.
- Yoga is not a sport, so we don’t compete.
- We are here to help. If you have any questions, please call us! (We receive lots of robo calls, so please leave a message if we don’t pick up – we will call you back promptly.)
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothing you can move in; you will be putting your head lower than your hips.
- Your bare feet – no shoes in the studio.
What To Bring
- A bottle of water, if you want (we sell water for $1).
- A hand towel, if you want, especially if attending an 85-degree class (we rent hand towels for $1).
- Your own mat if you have one (we have a few to borrow for $2).
- Your sense of humor.
- An expectation that you’re going to have a great time!