- This event has passed.
Recognizing the Power of the Pain-Body: Tapping Into Awareness
May 2, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm $25
“Because of the human tendency to perpetuate old emotion, almost everyone carries in his or her energy field an accumulation of old emotional pain, which I call the ‘pain-body.’” – Eckhart Tolle
Discover how unprocessed emotions may subconsciously drive our behavior and choices. YPY Manager, Casi Summers, and Owner, Denise Shaw, will share their studies and experiences and offer proven methods to process emotions and work through thought patterns that may hinder your happiness.
In this workshop, you will:
- learn what the pain-body is and how it’s fueled.
- recognize how and when the pain-body activates.
- discover how our awareness of pain-body diminishes its power.
- learn and practice useful tools like tapping and muscle testing to resolve old emotions.
- create a clearer path toward conscious living.
Please wear comfortable clothing (no yoga practice) and bring a notebook, pen, and a magnet of any kind (refrigerator magnet is fine).
Offered in studio and virtually; please select your option via the link below.