Finding Freedom Through Gentle Somatic Yoga
Looking for easy and reliable self care? Begin your journey with this Finding Freedom Through Gentle Somatic Yoga workshop and series of classes. You will learn how to:
- Relieve or dissolve persistent pain conditions
- Significantly improve flexibility and posture
- Eliminate or reduce muscle stiffness and cramping
- Boost health, vitality, and wellbeing
- Develop a loving, compassionate, trusting relationship with your body
In this whole body approach for self healing, most people experience immediate, long-lasting results. Your body will move and feel better!
Finding Freedom Through Gentle Somatic Yoga is a two-hour workshop (Saturday, January 29, 1–3pm) followed by seven one-hour classes (Mondays, 10:30am, January 31–March 14). Offered in studio only.
The workshop and series of classes will be taught by Cheryl Mason, GSY faculty member, RYT500, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider, and Movement Educator. Learn more about Cheryl at here.